Pixieset is a wonderful tool that I use to deliver your final edited images to you. No more waiting on CDs or USB drives! Once your session is complete, I will send you a link for the gallery. Your personal online gallery will be online for 1 year, and can be password protected upon request. You can share the images to social media and order prints and other products like canvases directly from the comfort of your own home.
Sabrina Lightbourn Photography is proud to provide online galleries and convenient print ordering through its partnership with Pixieset.com and their professional photographic print lab, one of the nations leading professional photography print labs. Photographic Prints come in your choice of Lustre, Glossy, or Metallic Kodak Endura Professional Papers.
*To preserve my copyright, all images are watermarked for viewing and proofing purposes. When you order prints or download images after your album design is complete, they will not be watermarked.
Click on View Collection in the email sent to you, or copy and paste the gallery link into your web browser. You will be taken to a welcome page that looks like this. If you requested password protection, you will need to enter your password here and hit enter.
At the top of the page you will find gallery folders. We organize your images into galleries for large events and weddings. Click “more” in each gallery to view additional images! Top right you will see icons for Shopping cart, Favorite Album and Download Button.
TO VIEW AND SHARE
Just click on the photo! Simply hover over the “share” icon to see the options! Sharing from the gallery helps to preserve our copyright and the quality of the image. Please do not post low quality screenshots of photos on social media.
HOW TO PURCHASE PRINTS
1. To purchase prints or canvases, hover over the photo you want and click the shopping cart icon.
2. A list of options will pop up and you may select the size of print and quantity you want.
3. When you are ready to finalize your purchase, simply click the cart in the upper right corner of the screen and follow through just like any other online purchase.
*Prints will be mailed to you within 5-7 business days.
HOW TO CROP YOUR PHOTO
Important! Pixieset sells many print sizes and your photos will not fit every print size. When you order a print, your photo will most likely be cropped to fit the specific size. You will have the chance to adjust the crop before placing the order.
1. Add the item to your shopping cart and click on “View Cart”.
2. If you see crop lines on your image, click on Edit Crop to adjust and save the desired crop
3. After you place your order, I will edit any cropping that has been overlooked before your order goes into production.
If you are on a Mac, double click on it to unzip the file.
If you are on a PC and do not know how to open a zipped file, click here for further instructions.